It's been on several times....is it safe to discuss?

I liked the Doctor's reaction to Rose's absorbsion of the Tardis'
heart; He seemed awed.  I didn't like the message Bad Wolf.  Blast
it!  It should have been something.  What kind of warning is that?

I've accepted the Daleks as the big villans--but I miss the "Master"
as the Doctor's arch enemy.

I liked the pluck of Captain Jack and the other humans.  I like
Mickey, but given his recent actions I don't know why he is afraid to
travel in the Tardis.  He's faced down aliens on Earth.  What makes
the Tardis different?  Keeping Mickey on Earth is now a production
conceit.  It gives the writers an excuse to return to Earth and it
gives them a Black character.

Actually, a Black or East-Indian Doctor would make sense.  And they
have been including many more Black characters in the series.  If you
get a Black "Doctor", I want a Black or East-Indian "James Bond".
Those Anglo spies can be seen a mile away in the current political
areas.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Watched it yesterday. I've had a conflicted relationship with the
> entire series this season. There are things I love and things I
hate.
> I agree with you about the ending though it doesn't seem at all out
> of line with some of the stuff they've done this season.
>
> They've clearly blazed some themematic trails american tv won't
touch
> just yet but on the other as is typical they really have not
utilized
> some of those ideas to their fullest potential. Mickey on the run
> with Doctor and Rose would have been as much if not more fun than
> Jack the playbeing.
>
> I wanna see Chiwetel Ejiofor as the Doctor. I first saw him in Dirty
> Pretty Things and he was spectacular. He was amazing in Serenity and
> certainly not bad in Four Brothers though that was not a movie I can
> say I loved. I can't think of any actor that would be a better
Doctor

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM