This animation kind of trivializes current human conflicts, doesn't
it? I mean, here we are fighting over who gets to use a LIMITED and
DWINDLING energy resource. You'd think that countries would fight
over valuable technology for RENEWABLE energy resources, not
dwindling resources. We humans just aren't as smart as we think that
we are.

I am not one who believes in the rapture, but this giant meteor
impact does = system reboot = CTRL + ALT + DEL. (Y'all with Macs
probably don't know what I mean. Heh-heh)

George

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So much for the seed vault in the Antartic...

> g123curious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well... we are all toast, literally.
>
> George
>
> --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "brent wodehouse"