Yeah I sorta tuned out with the way the rape was treated as well, I
found the treatment to  be pretty insensitive. Also, and I gotta be
honest here, if I'm gonna watch a show like this, I need there  to
be better  looking women. I may as well watch  "Charmed". My
daughter follows Veronica Mars pretty closely and loves it.

I'm about to  confirm a rumour that's been going around a bit,  but
speaking of better looking women on TV,  Nona Gaye is replacing
Courtney Vance on Law & Order: CI.

http://www.nbc.com/Law_&_Order:_Criminal_Intent/bios/Nona_Gaye.shtml

Now THAT I can watch.