to do with him not getting the role than him being Black. They seem
to be targeting a younger audience. It will be interesting watching
this new season.

On Aug 13, 2006, at 1:29 PM, Martin Pratt wrote:

It's been considered. Lenny Henry, the Brit comedian, was one of the
finalists to play the Doctor in the Fox movie that we all know and hate.

Keith Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Can't say I dig the
hair, but an interesting move. I don't suppose they'd
ever consider getting a Brother to play the Doctor's next incarnation???

_____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of being_marian
Sent: Saturday, 12 August, 2006 19:49
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Dr Who's companion

Dr Who seems to have acquired a Black companion.
http://www.bbc. <http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/gallery/doctormartha/>
co.uk/doctorwho/gallery/doctormartha/

http://www.bbc.
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/
2006/08/10/35549.shtml>
co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2006/08/10/35549.shtml

"Excuse me while I whip this out."
Cleavon Little , "Blazing Saddles"