From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daryle Lockhart
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 3:30 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: say good bye to the thongs?

I loved your capitalisation. I have been referring to my wife as
Number One for some time now, but "The Wife" is a LOT more DS9.
"Responding all stop. Awaiting response from The Wife, Captain."

But again, I think the offer was sort of the wrong approach. The
thong is a garnish. You don't offer in advance. You sort of get to
Jamaica on holiday, everybody's relaxed in the suite after a long
day doing nothing and a drink or two, and you break it out like "hm?"
and it's either yea or nay.