cultures even on the big screen.

From: "being_marian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Well, they've gone and remade my favorite pagan movie, "the Wicker man".
http://thewickermanmovie.warnerbros.com/wickerman.html

We just don't know when to leave a good movie alone. And in the
present religious environment, I don't expect the same ending. Thank
goodness, I have the original on dvd.

Further reading shows that the original movie stars and writers are
furious also.
http://news.scotsman.com/movies.cfm?id=1921042005

"La'V' is always watching...Be careful who you talk to." - The Side Street
Chonicles by C.W. Badie