they are to watch, I want to experience them.

From: Daryle Lockhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Two things about this film: One, and probably most importantly, it
simply did not need to be made. It's in bad taste, and there's no way
to put it out without pissing SOMEBODY off. There are documentaries
already. That's enough. It was just five years ago. Anyone who
doesn't remember what happens should be GLAD.

Secondly, this "error" should not surprise ANYone. How many ways do
we need to be told that Hollywood does not see us as human beings? If
we're not Will Smith, or some hypersexual or socially obsolete
caricature, we serve no purpose in Hollywood. THIS is why we need to
be telling our own stories, and, I hate to say it, folks, but we
need to be telling them outside of the Hollywood system. This is a
system that couldn't keep Star Trek going after Gene died, does
Transformer movies without Soundwave, and KEEPS giving Mickey Roarke
work. WE are the LAST if its concerns. Hollywood applauds our
weaknesses and tells us that "nobody wants to go see" our
strengths. Unless, of course, our strength is us taking our shirt off.

This WTC movie is a bad idea and should serve as a lesson to "how far
we've come".