[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cool science stuff!

* Stupendous crash proves "dark matter" exists,
astronomers claim:
The most forceful known collision in the universe
has torn apart normal and dark matter, researchers
say.

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/060821_darkmatter.htm

* "Artificial muscles" to liven TV color:
Scientists are exploring a technology that they hope
will produce more lifelike colors.

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/060817_tvcolor.htm

* A gene that makes us human?:
A newfound gene might help explain why our brains
are so big, according to researchers.

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/060816_braingene.htm

* Bringing back the extinct:
Mouse experiments are reviving the idea that some
extinct species can be resurrected.

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/060814_extinct.htm

* Now downloadable: "music" of the stars:
The ancient Greeks believed the stars participate in
a sort of celestial symphony. They had it wrong --
but not totally.

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/060809_spheres.htm

********************************

Do you have a science-related website? Are you
interested in exchanging links with World Science?
Let us know. Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you have friends who would like to join World
Science? If so, just send us their email addresses
(after making sure they actually want to sign up)
and we will add them to the list. Send the addresses
to this email address.

This is the World Science newsletter. To cancel your
subscription, please reply to this email address
with "cancel" in the subject line. To subscribe,
write to this email address with "subscribe" in the
subject line. To change the address where you
receive the newsletter, please write to this email
address and request the change.