I watched it. My friend (also named Martin) watched it. Our unified verdict?

  We'd sooner watch VH1...

Daryle Lockhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I watched it. My review? "Eh. Beats watching VH1."

I was trying to remember why this seemed so familiar and then I
remembered "The Trigger Effect". (http://www.imdb.com/title/
tt0117965/) Anybody else see this movie? It's ten years old now.

The "nuclear explosion" thing is what is going to kill this show.
Eventually they are going to have to show that people are alive
across the country. And then the show will be about "what would
happen to Americans if they didn't have technology", which is a show
that has been tried a hundred times. This show would have been a
great mini series or a TV movie. But I don't think I'm gonna be a
regular viewer. And PLEASE don't let them start doing online
components to the show for "clues" or stuff like that. After "Lost"
and "Push, Nevada", I'm done reading TV shows. From here on, If it
ain't on the screen in between the ads, I'm not interested.

What I WOULD like to point out is the show that came on AFTER
this..."Criminal Minds". One of the only shows I watch regularly now.
This show has turned Shemar Moore's career AROUND. He's GREAT in this
show about the Criminal Behaviour unit of the FBI. The start of the
show is the crime, a lot like "Crossing Jordan" or the early days of
CSI. It's got enough reference to science for folks who care, enough
whodunnit for the CSI crowd. I'd be interested to see what more
science and speculative fiction fans think of this show.