The votes are in! We announce the freakiest fish
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cool!

      Happy Halloween! After hundreds of nominations and thousands of votes,
WaveMakers have decided that the blobfish is the freakiest fish around.

      >> Send this FREE freaky fish eCard to your friends and family

      This fish could be Ziggy's underwater cousin! The blobfish is made up
almost entirely of a jelly substance and is too lazy to hunt prey. Instead, it
sits patiently and waits for something edible to pass by....

      Thanks to all the WaveMakers that participated in our freaky fish
contest! Have a fun and safe Halloween.

      For the oceans,
              Maureen Bonner
            Manager, E-Activism & Marketing

      P.S. David in Spring, Texas took the freaky fish contest to another
level. He let his imagination run wild and created his own freaky fish through
the power of Photoshop! Check out David's creation: the dogfish (Squalus
acanthias canis).

            Freaky Fish Honorable Mention

            >> Send a fangtooth eCard

            >> Send a Monkfish eCard

            Attention eBay Addicts

            The next time you're buying a new handbag or selling your baseball
collection on ebay, consider working some charitable giving into the mix.
Missionfish is an online service that allows sellers to donate a portion or all
of their proceeds to go to the organization of their choice - like Oceana! Look
for the symbol when you make your purchases, and sign up for Missionfish on
items you sell.

            Check it out  Vote! November 7

            No matter what your political affiliation, make sure you head to
the polls on November 7. Our oceans are on the brink of irreversible collapse
because of overfishing and pollution. The government that we elect has the
power to create laws to protect the oceans, and the whales, dolphin, turtles
and other marine life that depend on them for survival. Please remember to
consider the environment when you cast your vote this November.

            Find a voting station near you

      Sign Up | Unsubscribe | Contact Us | Privacy Policy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: