--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snips>
> I hate it when writers give us the Noble Black Man:   a bunch of
white
> bigots attacked the school, and a bomb they planted threatened to
kill them.
> Synch grabbed M's power of invulnerability and tried to extend it
around the
> bigots, but since she was too far away, the Synch was incomplete,
and he
> died trying to save them.  Great: another Black man who gives his
life
> Martin Luther King style for the enemy.

I figured they bumped him off so they could give Jubilee a different
love interest/pump her storyline. I'd thought they were going to
portray the pair as being Bishop's parents at some point considering
the Days of Future Past through line.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: