Okay so wait.

Am I seeing things...or did this thing NOT GO ANYWHERE. Maybe it's just
me, but I would imagine that there is a BIIIIG difference between moving
an unmanned cone from one side of the hood to the other...and space
travel. I know I'M not getting in that thing. It's a mite early to be
"unveiling". There's work to be done. A first look at this point is
something that goes into orbit, no?

Daryle