I don't believe this.  there have been rumors ever since she became a
part of Tomcat that they did not want her back... as recently as last
week.  This was to allow her to save face, I think

Holmes Turns Down Batman
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=39811

Katie Holmes has turned down an offer to reprise the role of assistant
district attorney Rachel Dawes in the upcoming Batman Begins sequel, The
Dark Knight, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Holmes was reportedly unable to make a deal with Warner Brothers for the
sequel, which is scheduled for a summer 2008 release.

The studio is searching for a new actress who can replace Holmes in the
big-budget picture.

Holmes' names has come up in early discussion for casting of a proposed
Wonder Woman movie, being developed by producer Joel Silver, the
newspaper reported. But since the script hasn't been completed, people
involved with the project say any casting decisions are on the back
burner for now.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: