LOLLOL!  Oh, lawd!!!

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:52 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] One Season Wonders You Liked

But...but...that purple satin number she had on at the end of "Serenity"...

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:cwbadie%40yahoo.com> com> wrote: Dammit,
quit saying the 'G' word!!!

Martin <truthseeker_ <mailto:truthseeker_013%40yahoo.com> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: Oh, that *redefines* wrong...

Two shows on the list I love. "Firefly" without saying for me (GIIIINA...),
and "The Visitor". Not much on plot, but it had some out-there ideas and
theories about UFOs that aren't really that far out there. I ahd fun carving
out a few story lines while watching that.

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaa...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> aladvantage.com> wrote:
SciFi Channel is building SCIFIPEDIA. A wiki dedicated to all genres of
the fantastic. I was reading there section on One Season Wonders and so
I decided to ask you what one season wonders you liked. You can read a
little about them on SCIFIPEDIA. They have eight so
far.at:http://scifipedia.
<http://scifipedia.scifi.com/index.php?title=One_Season_Wonders&rcid=36845>
scifi.com/index.php?title=One_Season_Wonders&rcid=36845

Tracey

Yahoo! Groups Links

If any one of our restaurants were better than the rest, then customers
would flocck to that location, creating a mass imbalance that could create a
black hole, which would swallow the Earth. That's why we make every
McDonald's from Pomona to Poughkeepsie the same good place to eat, thereby
saving the Universe.-from McDonald's commercial ,28 January 1990

"Is anybody hungry?" - W Zeddemore, "The Real Ghostbusters", 'The Cabinet of
Calamari'

"Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to Scarlet."
- The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie