captivated by her face. Whew!!

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
But...but...that purple satin number she had on at the end of "Serenity"...

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Dammit, quit saying the 'G' word!!!

Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Oh, that *redefines* wrong...

Two shows on the list I love. "Firefly" without saying for me (GIIIINA...), and
"The Visitor". Not much on plot, but it had some out-there ideas and theories
about UFOs that aren't really that far out there. I ahd fun carving out a few
story lines while watching that.

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaa...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
SciFi Channel is building SCIFIPEDIA. A wiki dedicated to all genres of
the fantastic. I was reading there section on One Season Wonders and so
I decided to ask you what one season wonders you liked. You can read a
little about them on SCIFIPEDIA. They have eight so
far.at:http://scifipedia.scifi.com/index.php?title=One_Season_Wonders&rcid=36845

Tracey

Yahoo! Groups Links

If any one of our restaurants were better than the rest, then customers would
flocck to that location, creating a mass imbalance that could create a black
hole, which would swallow the Earth. That's why we make every McDonald's from
Pomona to Poughkeepsie the same good place to eat, thereby saving the
Universe.-from McDonald's commercial ,28 January 1990

"Is anybody hungry?" - W Zeddemore, "The Real Ghostbusters", 'The Cabinet of
Calamari'

"Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to Scarlet." -
The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie