I sincerely hope so, though one can never judge the mind of mortal man with any
degree of certainty. Look at FarScape and where it ended up, and "Who Wants To
Be A Superhero" and where it *ought* to end up, IMO (in a tin can at the bottom
of the next mortar shell fired in the War).

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Martin

I basically agree with your assessment of Jericho. While it helps me
get my fix, The little bit I saw was not that impressive. However,
America is extremely Xenophobic and "patriotic' with the us vs them
thing going on. Then you have all those fundamentalist endtimers. I
think this show fits in with that state of mind.

anyway, do you think will help keep speculative fiction on mainstream
network tv? Do you think Eureka and will provide scifi Channel with a
way to provide original shows with reasonable budgets without having to
resort to an entire reality tv line up. Will networks start deveoping
shows for the Xenophobic fundamentalist endtimers?

Tracey