I also heard that he was going to doa live action version f "Avatar: The Last
Airbender".

  Keith! BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Variety reported that M. Night Shyamalan is reworking the script for
The
Green Effect—a proposed film about a large-scale, cataclysmic
environmental crisis that turns into a struggle by mankind to overcome
nature—after failing to land a deal during an initial round of
negotiations with various studios.

If any one of our restaurants were better than the rest, then customers would
flocck to that location, creating a mass imbalance that could create a black
hole, which would swallow the Earth. That's why we make every McDonald's from
Pomona to Poughkeepsie the same good place to eat, thereby saving the
Universe.-from McDonald's commercial ,28 January 1990

"Is anybody hungry?" - W Zeddemore, "The Real Ghostbusters", 'The Cabinet of
Calamari'