I admit that I have sinned...

  I've been watching "24" Monday nights, and cheated "Heroes" to Friday viewing
on SciFi. I'm evil, I know. But I gotta have my Bauer fix...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  'Heroes' topples '24' in Monday overnights

By MICHAEL HINMAN
Source: Zap2it
Feb-06-2007

Give some loving to "Heroes." The NBC superhero show finished well ahead
of Fox's "24" Monday night, letting Jack Bauer know that fans are far
more interested in who Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) father is than
whatever the hell Jack Bauer does every week.

"Heroes" earned an 8.6 rating/12 share in Nielsen Media Research Fast
Nationals, beating out the 8.1/12 earned by "24" to take second place in
the 9 p.m. hour. Unfortunately, it was CBS in control overall with
sitcoms "Two and a Half Men" and "Rules of Engagement," which earned
11.3/16 and 9.8/14 respectively to win the houre, according to Zap2it.

"Heroes" also remained a darling of adults 18-49, a key audience
demographic, winning the hour despite the power of CBS' sitcoms.
"Heroes" was up 0.3 of a ratings point for the hour while "24" slipped
0.4 of a ratings point.

CBS ended up the overall winner of adults 18-49, however, getting a 5.0
rating, but NBC was close behind with a 4.8. For the night, CBS was
crowned the winner with a 9.6/15 followed by NBC at 8.0/12. Fox had a
7.0/10 while ABC and The CW finished with a 5.4/8 and 1.9/3 respectively.

Fast nationals usually provide a snapshot of what Americans are watching
by pulling numbers from the top urban markets. A rating point generally
represents more than 1.1 million households while the share indicates
the percentage of televisions turned on that was tuned to the specific
program. These numbers typically shift when final ratings are issued.
http://www.syfyportal.com/news423227.html

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"