"As far as the Wife aka Computer Tyrant"- I hope you're not averse to Internet
porn, because you may be *awfully lonely* for a few weeks after that...

"B. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Well get well soon T and I hope
everything works out for you and your
family. In my fantasy world where we win the lotto and ride off into
the sunset, I plan to go to Mexico or Costa Rica and attend one of
the immersive language schools. If I could convince Uncle Sam that
they need more bilingual people in my profession they might pay for
it.

As far as the Wife aka Computer Tyrant: We're finally getting a
second computer. Now I just need to a place to put it.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Regarding Mexico>
>
> You should not go by me. I got sick on my third day here (didn't
know
> it at the time) and almost died in October. We have made great
> friends. People adopt you here like you are a relative. The
African
> Americans adopt you too. I think I have a new uncle and cousin.
Now
> that I'm getting better, since I can't really go out much, Our
friends
> bring food, booze, kids for my daughter to play and come over. So
it is
> an interesting convalescence.
>
> A few weeks ago, my husband, my brother in law and my daughter
explored
> some ruins and then when to the beach. I hope to go back there and
> the hot springs before we move out of this area. My husband also
went
> exploring on the 5th tallest mountain in North American a few weeks
> ago. Right now I live in the mountains so it is always cold and
rainy.
> however, it is about to get real hot for the remaining months I'm
at
> this location. My illness almost destroyed our company, but now
things
> are picking up a lot. As soon as I'm better we are moving to
Cuernvaca
> to finnaly set up our office. However, don't hold me too that,
> sometimes we really want to live on the Yucatan by the beach.
> Unfortunately, that not the best place to do business. But i
really
> love the location we plan to move to. Business of all the things
> happening with the business we plan on staying another two years to
get
> things set up and then either come back to the States, or check out
> Barcelona. We have relative there and I won't have to start all
over
> with a new lnguage. Who knows? Right now, I'm just focusing on
getting
> better and adapting to this business growth.
>
> Tell your wife you hve scifinoir obligations.
>
> Tracey
>
> B. Smith wrote:
> >
> > I've been M.I.A. because work is a bear and my wife has been
hogging
> > the computer at home.
> >
> > How's life way down South(of the border)?
> >
> > --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com>, "Tracey de Morsella
(formerly
> > Tracey
> > L. Minor)" <tdlists@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey!!! Where is everyone??? My productivity at work is going to
go
> > > waaaay down if I can't break up my day chatting with you
guys....

> > > Tracey

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"