Tracey, it's a song by Weird Al Yankovic, aka The Story of My Life.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I just notice your Geo nick name. I like it :)

OK, so what is White and Nerdy?

Tracey

g123curious wrote:

> Glad that y'all enjoyed it. So did I. It's good, but not as good
> as 'White and Nerdy."
>
> Geo
>
> --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
> , "Amy Harlib" wrote:
> >

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > OW! That was a hoot! But it cut off rather too abruptly.
> > ROTFL!

> > > Oboy. Lucas, what have you sparked. :D
> > >
> > > -GTW

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"