From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:22 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Lynda Carter To Guest Star On 'Smallville'

Yeah, but Wagner had that whole look: the slim build, the long straight hair
(which was brown, by the way), the sweet face. Quintessential '70s woman of
a certain type.
Does Carter ever discuss her Latina heritage?

From: Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:cwbadie%40yahoo.com> com>
I would have not said that...But do you realize that no one knew or even
suspected Lynda Carter's Latino heritage no more than they suspected Raquel
Welch's...Not even the Latinos! But if you live there, you'll realize that
most...You know, I never even noticed if Lindsey's hair was blonde...in
short, she looks more like she's from Iowa than a California girl...

KeithBJohnson@ <mailto:KeithBJohnson%40comcast.net> comcast.net wrote: Hold
up, now! I hope you don't think I'm saying Wagner is a California girl
simply because she's blonde. Not at all. I'm just thinking of that 70s
straight haired look that often was associated with (white) California
girls. Kinda like Marsha Brady. LOL! Carter's darker looks (her Mexican
heritage) are definitely striking, I just didn't find them as much so as
Wagner--and Selleca.

You know what? There's no real way to get out of this one without sounding
like some kind of indoctrinated white-girl loving fool, so Imma shut up!

From: Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:cwbadie%40yahoo.com> com>
Ahem...I realized you said a bunch in that last post, but I have a bone to
pick with you...After spending several years all over California, Lynda
Carter is just as much the clean California looking girl as Lindsey if not
moreso...

KeithBJohnson@ <mailto:KeithBJohnson%40comcast.net> comcast.net wrote: I'm
indifferent about Linda Carter appearing on Smallville. Think I'm just
burned out on much of the show. And unlike most guys on this list, I wasn't
salivating over her on "Wonder Woman". Believe it or not, I was more
attracted to the clean California-girl looks of Lindsey Wagner on "The
Bionic Woman". And Connie Seleca on "The Greatest Amerian Hero".

As for Bruce Wayne, I am very glad he isn't making an appearance on
"Smallville". It's jumped the shark enough with all the future JLA members
being introduced. I'm already having an issue with Lois and Perry White
being brought in before Clark even graduated high school. Bruce Wayne would
be way too much. They really need to end this series or put Clark on the
road.

As for Chloe, I'd bet anything she'll be killed before the series ends. A
couple of years ago, after Clark confronted her for spying on his family for
Luthor, Chloe got her act together and went on to become Clark's confidante.
In one ep she told him "Clark you can trust me. I'd die before I'd ever
reveal your secret to anyone". talk about foreshadowing....

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> aladvantage.com>

> Lynda Carter To Guest Star On 'Smallville'
> 'Wonder Woman' actress will appear in 'Progeny'
>
> By WAYNE HALL
> Source: Comics Continuum
> Feb-13-2007
>
> Lynda Carter, who played Diana Prince and her alter ego in the "Wonder
> Woman" television show in the 1970s, is set to appear in the April 12
> episode of "Smallville" on the CW network, according to Comics Continuum.
>
> Carter, who is now 56, will portray Moira Sullivan, Chloe's mother, in
> "Progeny."
>
> The actress who made the heroine who wears stars and stripes a favorite
> among young girls and their fathers has been making appearances in
> several films recently, including "Sky High" and "The Dukes of Hazzard."
>
> In related news, don't look for Batman or Bruce Wayne to appear on the
> show anytime soon. According to executive producers Al Gough and Miles
> Millar, the Dark Knight is tied up in the current series of successful
> movies. During a recent appearance at the Los Angeles Comic Book and
> Science Fiction Convention at the Shrine Auditorium, Gough said, ""It's
> not our fault. We've tried and tried, but because of the feature-film
> franchise, they've made that kind of off limits. Unfortunately."
>
> "Smallville" can be seen each Thursday at 8 p.m. on the CW Network.

"Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to Scarlet."
- The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

"Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to Scarlet."
- The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

"Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to Scarlet." -
The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"