Me too, Tracey. That's when I realized that it was time for me to find a new
class of friends...

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I find it amazing that,
regardless of creed or color, the 'dumb lug' is worshipped in American
culture...and in our culture being smart seems to be discouraged...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Top
of the list. I can't tell you all the times I was ridiculed for
having a brain.

Tracey