From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:03 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: Merck ends vaccine lobbying effort

What about the boys? (Not calling you on this, Reece- just a talking point
taken from James.) Why not develop a similar vaccine for them, if the
Guv'nah believes in this so strongly? (I know that no one here can answer
this. I'm hoping that the HomeInsec operative who's assigned to scour our
board today will have the guts to pass this on to his GOP overlords.)

Reece Jennings <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
wrote: Actually, maybe after more testing, the parents will be more
comfortable.
I mean, the FDA doesn't have the best track record...

Reece

_____