Okay, you've convinced me. I'll watch. With the sound off, though.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  Gabrielle Union shooting ‘Football Wives’ pilot
By RICHARD L. ELDREDGE | Friday, March 16, 2007, 01:31 AM
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Before Dallas Austin Foundation gala attendee Gabrielle Union blew out of town
this week, we managed to get some scoop from the actress on the pressing
commitments back in Hollywood that cut her Atlanta visit short. Union disclosed
that she’s been cast in the currently shooting pilot of “Football Wives,” the
U.S. version of “Footballers Wives,” the hit U.K. soap. And in terms of
casting, the upcoming ABC prime-time soap has a chance to be the network’s next
“Brothers and Sisters.”
In addition to Union, the cast includes “Idlewild” actor Ving Rhames, “Dawson’s
Creek” grad James Van Der Beek, “Xena” actress Lucy Lawless, “Invasion” actor
Eddie Cibrian, “Love, Inc.” actress Holly Robinson Peete and Union’s “Daddy’s
Little Girls” co-star Brian J. White.
“My character’s name is Chardonnay Lane, and she’s not the nicest girl around,”
Union told us, flashing a big smile. “She’s a pop star on her way up, and for a
girl from Nebraska, she’s really fun to play! I’ve joked on set that I also go
by Pinot Grigio.”
Union also has fond memories of shooting Atlanta director-writer Tyler Perry’s
“Daddy’s Little Girls” here last year. Of the recently released flick that
underperformed at the box office, Union cracked to the assembled media, “And
I’m sure everyone saw that movie, right?”
While in town, Union said her haunts included Justin’s, the Atlanta Fish
Market, Two Urban Licks and Atlantic Station. “I pretty much blew my per diem
at all those boutiques at Atlantic Station, too!” she disclosed.
And her favorite Atlanta eatery? “Any place that serves biscuits, basically!”
she replied.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"