rave, you're paying for a new laptop, if this drool did any damage...

ravenadal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Gabrielle Union is the only good
thing in "Daddy's Little Girls"
which is a train wreck even by Tyler Perry standards. I did not, for
a minute, believe she was a high-powered attorney (loved her fitted
power suits, though).

~rave!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Gabrielle Union shooting `Football Wives' pilot
> By RICHARD L. ELDREDGE | Friday, March 16, 2007, 01:31 AM
> The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
> Before Dallas Austin Foundation gala attendee Gabrielle Union blew
out of town this week, we managed to get some scoop from the actress
on the pressing commitments back in Hollywood that cut her Atlanta
visit short. Union disclosed that she's been cast in the currently
shooting pilot of "Football Wives," the U.S. version of "Footballers
Wives," the hit U.K. soap. And in terms of casting, the upcoming ABC
prime-time soap has a chance to be the network's next "Brothers and
Sisters."
> In addition to Union, the cast includes "Idlewild" actor Ving
Rhames, "Dawson's Creek" grad James Van Der Beek, "Xena" actress Lucy
Lawless, "Invasion" actor Eddie Cibrian, "Love, Inc." actress Holly
Robinson Peete and Union's "Daddy's Little Girls" co-star Brian J.
White.
> "My character's name is Chardonnay Lane, and she's not the nicest
girl around," Union told us, flashing a big smile. "She's a pop star
on her way up, and for a girl from Nebraska, she's really fun to
play! I've joked on set that I also go by Pinot Grigio."
> Union also has fond memories of shooting Atlanta director-writer
Tyler Perry's "Daddy's Little Girls" here last year. Of the recently
released flick that underperformed at the box office, Union cracked
to the assembled media, "And I'm sure everyone saw that movie, right?"
> While in town, Union said her haunts included Justin's, the Atlanta
Fish Market, Two Urban Licks and Atlantic Station. "I pretty much
blew my per diem at all those boutiques at Atlantic Station, too!"
she disclosed.
> And her favorite Atlanta eatery? "Any place that serves biscuits,
basically!" she replied.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"