Tracey, back in '97, when I worked for Soulless Evil, Inc (aka Federated
Department Stores), we had an auditor from Seattle come into our building to do
a special project for a year. Every day, she pined for the place, told me that
I needed to come out and see her the minute I could manage it. She said that it
was, to her, the perfect place to live. And she was a sister. Nevertook her up
on the offer. Kinda regret it at times. She was a doll.

tdemorsella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Thanks:

just arrived two days ago. So far, I like it. where do you live now?
What is the attraction for this neck of the woods? I keep you updated.

Tracey

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "B. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Welcome back Tracey. I hope you and your hubby get well soon.
>
> Please let us know how you like Seattle. The wife and I are
> considering that part of the country as a possible place to relocate
> in the future.
>
> --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
> Tracey L. Minor)" <tdlists@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey SciFiNoir Fam:
> >
> > Just letting you know that I'm moving back to the States. Seattle
> is
> > where we are landing (Chris is a software C++, ASP.NET guy. We
> are
> > leaving on Tuesday. We decided with both of us being sick, it is
> hard
> > to take advantage of the benefits that we moved to Mexico for. I'm
> > going to be real sick for at least another six month and it will
> take an
> > additional year to get completely healed. Since you guys have been
> so
> > supportive, I wanted you to know.
> >
> > I m so excited becuase I have missed so much scifi and the schedule
> is
> > so behind, that sometimes I have to avoid reading your posts. Now
> > will able to join in.
> >
> > Anyone on the list in Seattle?
> >
> > Tracey

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"