Thanks for the reminder on Squier, Keith. I want to hear a couple of his old
tunes, "In The Dark" and "Everybody Wants You".

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          Then they might have my man Gil Scot-Heron,
or obscure rockers like Billy Squire ("The Stroke") or Aldo Nova.

From: "Reece Jennings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Taj Mahal.

_____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:25 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] REALLY GOOD MUSIC SITE!!!!!

Who was the artist?

From: "Maurice C. Jennings" <mcjennings124@
<mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>

I got this from a very good friend. WOW! I entered an artist I happen to
like who is quite obscure,
And within 2 minutes I had albums and cuts to try! It's well worth checking
out!

It's free, but there is a donation link if you like it enough...

Enjoy!

Maurice

If you want to hear some REALLY SERIOUS MUSIC

http://pandora. <http://pandora.com/> com/

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"