--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "muze101" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Tracey
Well, I loved scifi TV at one point but I have to admit the last shows
I was really wild about was Witchblade and First Wave. I was also a
Dark Angel fan. I admit to missing horror based tv shows. I was hoping
the new version of The Night Stalker would last. Right now, I really
love Heroes, it has replaced Lost in my heart. Lost was so great when
it first started and I love surprises and plot twists as much as the
next girl but in the last season I felt the writers were just trying
to go in too many directions. With it's return last fall, showing a
few eps, then asking the audience to wait until Feb '07 for new shows
was jut a bit much for me. I don't think I'll be going back.

I'm looking forward to the Dresden Files and I have been watching Dr.
Who when I can catch it. Does anyone no anything about Torchwood?
Where it's airing in the U.S.?  I keep hearing good things about it.

~~~rachelle

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey
L. Minor)" <tdlists@> wrote:

> Watching on TV and DVD?  What do you recommend?  What should we steer
> clear of?
>
> Tracey

--- End forwarded message ---