Keith, then I sincerely hope you weren't watching C-SPAN this morning. I think
that Turd Blossom had all of his supporters call in to "Washington Journal".

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          I'm all wrung out with this man and his
nightmare administration. I have no words left right now...

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I caught this on C-SPAN this morn. Yet again, no much for a "fair and unbiased
media"...

Wonder when *we* would've found out about this? And wasn't it *nice* of them to
mask it under the smokescreen of the War/illegal immigration/Paris Hilton?
Clearly, they care for us...

Okay. I'm out of sarcasm. Keith, take it.