Should any of the people he infected get seriously sick and/or die,
he probably will be sued and held liable in a civil suit. Hence, you
hear the guy's lawyer father and in-law saying what you heard them
say. The father was also blaming the media for inaccurate
descriptions of the events.

George

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070531/ap_on_re_us/tuberculosis_infection

> As the tard population continues to increase exponentially, I am
> becoming more of the opinion that some people just need to be
> euthanized for the good of the many. Color my mood facist.
>
> Bosco
> --- g123curious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The guy's doctor advised him NOT to fly.
> >
> > He decided to fly anyway.
> >
> > He flew twice.
> >
> > He didn't bother to buy travel insurance (which would have
> > reimbursed
> > him for the TOTAL of his trip: air, hotel, wedding, everything.)
> >
> > Some folks refuse to accept personal responsibility.
> >
> > Hence, I have no problem with him being locked up.
> >
> > IMHO, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one...
> > especially when there's the risk of of a highly contagious TB
> > infecting a lot of people. Many people have weak immune systems
> > (e.g., the elderly, children, etc.).
> >
> > I travel a lot on cruise ships. It is standard procedure now....
> > ships will not let you board if you are sick. They'll give you a
> > voucher to travel later. If you get sick while onboard, they'll
> > quarantine you (and your spouse/family) in your cabin.
> >
> > It's a (brave) new world and people have to learn to adjust to it.
> >
> > Some choose to learn the hard way... and get locked up.
> >
> > George
> >

> > --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, KeithBJohnson@ wrote:
> > >
> > > This is wild. Every day, I drive by the hospital
> > > where "Typhoid Martin" is being held. The confusion here stems
> > > around what the CDC

<snip>