I wnet there the first time I learned of its existence, bac`k in '05. Frankly,
I didn't find anything to keep me there. Maybe I didn't look long or hard
enough...

being_marian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quite often. In fact, I have a SF workshop member that has a story out
there.

After I saw this on boingboing, I went and downloaded a few more to
read.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiction/

> "As of Friday, June 15, 2007, SCI FICTION will no longer be availabe
on
> SCIFI.COM.
> SCIFI.COM would like to thank all those who contributed
> and those who read the short stories over the past few years."
>

> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will
get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man
Without A Country"