They told me in Catholic preschool that I always needed to have hope...

Seriously, I went for no other reason than to know how bad movies are done.
When the first one loomed on the horizon, I knew that horrible things were
afoot.

Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Okay, you
had me on 1 and 2, but as for 3,  I have to  ask...what
 were you going to these movies expecting, exactly? The fine acting
 talents of Michael Chiklis and Jessica Alba?  I submit that you went
 to see the suits, Ben Grimm, and Fantasticar, just like the rest of
 us. The first one was rated PG and the second, PG-13. I'd actually
 say that  Silver Surfer was better than Spider Man 3. Not Spider Man
 2, mind you, hard to  beat that, but I think, better than 3.

 Daryle