"Father's Day" was on my local PBS station last night. This was one
of the best episodes featuring the Ninth Doctor I've ever seen. I
hate commercials. I will only watch Doctor Who without commercials
from now on, because I HAD to  have seen this episode on Skiffy, but
there was probably a commercial on, so I turned the channel and never
came back to the show. There's no way I've been paying attention to
this show. It's been on too long for me to feel like  this is a brand
new series. This means I'm getting a bunch of the older episodes on
DVD. So, here's a question we haven't had here in a long while:

Who was the best Doctor? Where should I start my collection?

Daryle