From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:45 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Michael Moore's 'Sicko'

"Sicko" specifically, yes. I admit that I'm going on intel from someone
who's seen the movie. It's not playing withing fifteen miles of where I
live, and that's Metro Atlanta. (Red State Goodness. Soak it up!) And the
person I asked is also a huge fan of his work.

Reece Jennings <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
wrote: Are you talking about 'Sicko' specifically, or his other
documentaries?

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
You have a choice to Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation =>
http://www.preforec <http://www.preforeclosureusa.com/mjennings>
losureusa.com/mjennings

_____