(long, contented sigh...)

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Gin-a
Tor-r-r-r-rez!!!

 Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I like those two words...say them
again.

 Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Cleopatra 2525 was goofy, but a fun
show to watch...I can sum it up in two words: Gina Torrez...

 "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What were your thoughts of Cleopatra 20 -something or other?

 Tracey

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > yeah it was awful. Made "Charmed" seem intelligent and sophisticated.
 > It devolved into even more of a showcase for young wannabe model-types
 > over the years.

 > From: Martin > >
 > "Mutant X". *There's* another ten years off my life...
 >
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 > "Mutant X" is twice as good as PKJ, and if you remember any of my
 > posts from a few years back, you know I *hated* Mutant X. Hell: I'd
 > even watched the crappy last seasons of Andromeda and Earth: Final
 > Conflict over PKJ!

 > From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
 > > >

 > > I saw the ratings recently. They did not seem that good. Do you really
 > > think they will renew that crap? I hope not
 > >
 > > Tracey
 > >
 > > Martin wrote:
 > > >
 > > > Would that I were. Some of them are even confident that a
 > > > second-season renewal is in the bag.
 > > >
 > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 > > > joking, right?

 > > > From: Martin > > >
 > > > Keith, Tracey, do *not* go the Skiffy BBS for the show and say that.
 > > > To them, it's prime art, and getting better with every ep. :P
 > > >
 > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 > > > Pain Killer jane is horrible. No one can act--especialliy Lochen. The
 > > > plots are horrible, and the whole show is done in some god-awful
 > > > greenish sickly lighting. It reminds me of some of the worse episodes
 > > > of "Freddy's Nightmares" or "Monsters".

 > > > From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"

 > the

 > pretty much
 > Which is a
 > not
 > shows on

 > shows,
 > expected to
 > know
 > Sunday
 > > > nights.

 "Let’s just saying you know more than you think, but we’re not going to help
you figure it out." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie