I like soy patties, but I do not eat them ( or rarely do).  I've known
too many sick vegetarians who love soy.  I think you should only eat
ferment soy products.  Thousand of years of soy history in Asia does not
lie.  Seems they knew if was poisonous without fermenting long ago.
I'm exploring eating more raw foods as it speeds up my healing.  I long
time ago, back when I was a hardcore carnivore with little love of
veggies, I tried something called a kush sandwich.  It was fantastic.  I
plan on looking to use kush and lentils as a substitute for some soy
substitutes.

Does anyone know about Kush?  I'm seeking info.

Tracey

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: