From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 9:00 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Dark Side of Soy

In a message dated 7/12/2007 10:10:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KeithBJohnson@ <mailto:KeithBJohnson%40comcast.net> comcast.net writes:

As it so happens, I got sick today and threw up five times, so even reading
about malt-o-meal, hot with raisins, is making me nauseous.

Awwww!

I just have a chemical makeup that rejects malt.

Maybe you are an alien.

I love good oatmeal, though, which I try to eat every day to help control my

cholesterol (though i eat well and work out six days a week,
cool, me too.

my cholesterol was at the high end of normal at my last checkup, and I fear
it's genetic). Oatmeal you have to eat with some PET milk (condensed canned
milk),
NO

cinnamon,
YES

nutmeg, and sugar.
NO

Now that's good eating! I also love a bowl of grits, hot with butter and
sugar.
High five??? You lost me with the sugar. Why not black pepper?

As for raisins, can't really eat them anymore. About ten years ago, my body
underwent a very strange and still unexplained change. One day, while eating
box of Sun Maid Raisins, I started gagging, and had to run to the bathroom
throw up. In short order, I started having the same reaction to grapes,
berries, and, grape jelly, and frequently, bananas. What I've noticed is
that
fruits that have a high sugar content and a more soft or pulpy consistency
make my
stomach heave. It seems to be focused on grapes and banananas, as I can eat
oranges, tangerines, and pineapples all day long I have no clue how this
developed,

Your alien genes were activated.

but now I even how to avoid oatmeal raisin cookies or cinnamon raison bread.

I REAllY FEEL YOUR PAIN. i WOULD DIE IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN.

One two many of that dried fruit and the stomach starts heaving again.
POOR BABY.