That's been batted around on the BG boards, particularly by non-fans outside
the US. A couple also say that Ron Moore lifted almost whole an anime series to
build the basis for BG. Can't remember the title of it. I'll chase it down
tomorrow, I promise. I'm just about to crash.

drcsaid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Is it me or
does the "12 Cyclon" mystique remind me of "The Twelve"
 most powerful mutants listed by Apocalypse in Marvel Comics? I don't
 watch Battlestar Galactica so I don't know if there is a similarity in
 stoyline...

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"