'Twas alright. I didn't jump for joy, but I didn't yawn my head off either.
(No, still don't have my cable back. I'd seen it much earlier, through means
not entirely legal...

Justin Mohareb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               On
9/10/07, Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > Anyone catch the Torchwood premier on Saturday?  What did you think?

 I've seen season one.  It gets better, but is still pretty erratic.

 Justin

 --
 Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
 http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"