What ever happened to Jet Li retiring? Wasn¹t Unleashed or something billed
as ³Jet Li¹s final action movie²? Don¹t get me wrong, I love Jet Li¹s work,
and I understand the need to do movies like ³War²  to  balance out his work
in Chinese (gotta keep the brand relevant and all) but is there nobody else
out there  that knows multiple styles? It  used to  be when Jet  Li signed
on to  do your movie it was a special event. Now it seems he¹s working more
than Jackie is.