destroyed the whole thing.

From: Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Same thing with everything Spielberg touches post Close Encounters -- the
ending. Nothing is as bad an ending as "A.I.", to be sure, but Minority
Report could have stayed a little truer to the book for me.

On 9/13/07 3:12 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> i was okay with "Minority Report". What did you dislike about it?

> From: Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I¹ll see your horror and raise you one ‹ first thing that came to mind was
> ³Minority Report² -- what if Steven Spielberg directed this movie? Halfway
> through we¹d forget what it was supposed to be about and be staring at
> aliens for an hour.
>
> On 9/13/07 12:49 PM, "Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> The horror...the *horror*...
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:KeithBJohnson%40comcast.net> wrote:
>> Just please, please don't let Michael Bay direct, or this will devolve
>> quickly
>> from a pointed satirical comment on society into a non-stop chase full of
>> explosions and speeding vehicles on whatever passes for a highway in the
>> future.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: