One more 'gin and I'm out. Posted this a few weeks ago, too. Worth a look.

http://www.avatarspirit.net/index.php#444

Okay, you know I'm a *huge* fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Been watching it
since day one, and it's gotten better with every episode. Season two was
awesome and the final ep was amazing. Been waiting all year, and now I see that
season three starts in just three weeks, yeehaw!!  But until then, there's a
trailer to tide you over, and it too is incredible. Ang has to increase his
skills without the benefit of the Avatar State (long story), and Zuko struggles
with the betrayal of his uncle in favor of reclaiming his place with his
father, the Fire Lord.  Anyway, check the trailer out at the above site.  Try
the links under Edit 1 or Edit 2 for compressed versions. of about 35 and 40
MB, respectively.  If you have serious broadband and a lot of space on your
hard drive, try the link under Edit 3 for the full original trailer, which is a
whopping 400 MB.

Enjoy--this new season looks to be fantastic!