Felt sort of uneven to me, as though they were doing a final walk-through of
the ep. I did *not* like the ending, of course. Next season, it'll be right
back to status quo, Stark running GD, Allison back to her DoD liason role.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyone catch the Eureka finale? What did you think?

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"