Nail on the head again, Keith.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          Usually everyone and their brother (or
sister) is floated as being considered for some pics. Sometimes it's funny,
such as the serious articles I read linking Tom Cruise to everything from
Batman to Superman. But given Tyrese's name recognition, I gues it's possible.
For some reason, though, I doubt see him as John Stewart. I envision someone a
little colder, more reserved--someone who'll wield the magick of the ring with
understated power, not in a flashy method (which means I'm assuming a lot about
how he'd play the role). One actor I could see would be Richard Brooks ("Law
and Order", "To Sleep with Anger", "G vs E). He has the bearing and attitude
I'd like to see for GL--but of course the studio would deem him too old and too
unknown.

***************************

GIBSON MAY BE GREEN LANTERN IN 'JLA'
This follows news that Jessica Biel has passed on Wonder Woman

By TONY WHITT, Contributing Editor
Published 10/1/2007
LOCATION: The Hall of Justice

THE SKINNY: Trying to predict who's going to be cast in the upcoming JUSTICE
LEAGUE movie and who's not is a bit like trying to predict what their biggest
foes the Injustice League will do next - only it's not quite as fun.

First of all, it turns out that Jessica Biel will not be playing Wonder Woman
in the new movie. According to Entertainment Weekly, the former 7TH HEAVEN star
has declined the part for reasons not disclosed. I imagine having to wear a
honking big bra with an eagle on it and cold metal bracelets might be a deal
breaker for any actress, though.

According to UGO.com, a name has been floated for another of the movie's big
roles: Tyrese Gibson has been announced as one of the candidates to play the
role of John Stewart, the Green Lantern. UGO's sources, however, state that the
TRANSFORMERS actor is only one of several people being considered for the role.
In other words, don't start pasting cutouts of Gibson's face into your old
copies of GREEN LANTERN just yet - if you're the sort of sick individual that
does such things, that is.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"