From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 5:47 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: OT: Where I've Been

nothing dull about being around other black folk, especially if there are
some West Indians in the mix. Dude, have a block party and enjoy all the
good cooking!

From: "Reece Jennings" <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com>
yahoo.com>
Don't forget Portugese...The Cape Verdeans, more or less...?
That's some interesting neighborhood you've got! Mine is dull, homogeneous
African American...with West Indian Spicing.

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyho
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com> mesavers.com
<http://www.legacyho <http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/> mesavers.com/>

_____