Damon Prepared To Take on 'Bourne' Identity Again
Matt Damon indicated Wednesday that he would make another Bourne sequel
if only to express his gratitude. In an interview in Tokyo with the
French news agency Agence France Presse, Damon said, "Personally, the
character means a lot to me because the character has done so much for
my career. You know, it put me in the position where I have a lot more
choices of kind of movies I want to make." He said that if director Paul
Greengrass asked him to take on the character again, "then I would do
it, too. ... I don't think either of us completely put the character to
bed yet."
http://www.imdb.com/news/sb/2007-10-18/#3

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional