agreed. my wife and I watched it that night, and looked at each other and
shivered. My brother-in-law is a fourth degree black belt Tae Kwon Do master,
and he told me this weekend that show scared him too. Awesome

From: "ravenadal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 3. "Blink" -- Doctor Who

While this third season episode was an episode that barely included
The Doctor (David Tennant), there are few things scarier than statues
that move and get all ugly-faced and threatening when you aren't
looking at them. It reminded me of when I was 5 years old and
wouldn't let my parents put any pictures on my walls with faces on
them, because I could swear the mouths moved when my parents weren't
around.

I might sleep with the lights on tonight.

"Blink" was a great episode, on par with the best "X-files"
episodes. It is a sad and simultaneously cheeky meditation on the
time/space continuum. It even has a "Terminator" conundrum.

What I like most about this episode is that you spend most of the
episode wondering what is going on. It is like a gigantic puzzle,
but huge and confounding as it seems, it is all tied up, rather
neatly, in a single episode.

~(major)rave!