I missed a couple of episodes.  it is not doing much for me either.  The
sister angle is a drag on the show and as much as i liked the lead
actress in Jekyll, she seems watered down on this show.   They should
have made Katie the star.  She is the best thing about the series.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> i watch, but I'm not loving it. Frankly, i think the show might be
> better if Jamie were written full-on as a secret agent, a la Steve
> Austin. I'm having trouble enjoying the adventures of this young lady
> who runs off on missions, then comes home to hang out with her kid
> sister. I know the show's supposed to be about the human element, but
> for me, this one ain't working. She runs off to another country to do
> something, then runs to her sister's school to see her in a play...off
> on a mission to retrieve an item, then back home at a local bar to
> unwind. I feel like it's some combo of "Bionic Woman", "Felicity", and
> "Party of Five".
>
> I literally get bored during the domestic scenes, and honestly, the
> missions aren't that scintillating either. They divide time between
> the two, to the detriment of each. "Alias" it's not. Everything feels
> incomplete and underwritten, the characters are all cardboard and
> dull. Isaiah Washington is wasted so far, though he shows glimpses of
> menace that could be interesting, but like everything else, it ends
> too soon. Everytime the show ends, I literally look at the clock and
> think "that was an hour? seemed more like 30 minutes of action".
>
> The only thing I've enjoyed in the entire series is Katee Sackhoff's
> crazed bionic woman.

> From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>>
>
> > by MICHAEL HINMAN
> > Source: Zap2it
> > Oct-26-2007
> >
> > Either there is a strong contingent of Boston Red Sox fans who have
> been
> > tuning in to "Bionic Woman" each week, or the star of our cyborg woman
> > is rapidly fading.
> >
> > "Bionic Woman" earned a 4.8 rating/7 share according to Fast National
> > ratings from Nielsen Media Research, putting in not only a series low,
> > but finishing almost last for the night (when removing The CW shows).
> >
> > "Bionic" lost a good portion of its lead-in audience from the series
> > premiere of "Phenomenon" in the 8 p.m. hour, which received a 5.2/8.
> > That show finished well behind "Pushing Daisies" on ABC, which finished
> > second to the World Series with a 6.2/10, it's lowest rating of the
> > season, but not by much.
> >
> > Luckily for "Bionic Woman," "Life" did worst, but it's not clear if the
> > shows really suffered too much from the Red Sox versus the Rockies, or
> > if viewers simply are losing interest in the show. Although "Pushing
> > Daisies" also was down, it's drop wasn't as significant, and is showing
> > signs of stabilizing from its 6.6/11 last week, according to Zap2it.
> > "Bionic," however, fell from a 5.5/9 last week, already significantly
> > down from its 8.4/13 premiere.
> >
> > Don't worry about cancellation yet. NBC hired a new showrunner earlier
> > this week providing some indication that it's not quite ready to pull
> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: