and lose the stupid a$$ white sidekicks calculated to bring in more young white
males. Talk about dead weight...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A reboot. No. despite that it's looking more and more likey that Snipes
wont return to the role. So IMO what they should do is to recast a new Blade in
the same form as the old one. Then continue on after the first two blade
movies which really defined the character. Bring back the sister in one (not
including her in 2 was one of that movies few mistakes). Pick up where 2
left off and totally ignore that 3 ever happened. Inshort dont reboot the
entire francise, just the deadweight that is killing it.

(but that's too damn smart for hollyweird)

-GTW