No, Bosco, this is the first I recall of it being mentioned.

Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Read a rumor that Gibson's
Neuromancer is being brought to the big
screen which made me jump for joy until I read that it would be
directed by Joseph Kahn who directed a Brittany Spears video.

Did this get discussed here already and I missed it? If not, does
anyone know anything further?

Bosco

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"